Lifestyle Health Plans
NPCAI, in collaboration with Association Insurance Partners Corporation and Medova Healthcare, is pleased to introduce Lifestyle Health Plans as a unique health benefits program designed to address the underlying causes of the rise in healthcare costs for both employer and employee alike - health behaviors.
What make Lifestyle Health different:
- ERISA Fully-funded major medical plan design
- Premium savings averaging 10-15% in most cases
- Integrated wellness incentives and cash-rewards
- Up to a $500 deductible credit available to all wellness participants
- Underwritten by "A" rated carriers
- Integrated wellness, concierge telemedicine, outpatient lab and diabetic supply benefits
To learn more about how Lifestyle Health Plans can work for you and to take advantage of our NPCAI-negotiated pricing, contact Joseph Herren at (702) 682- 9209 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Liability Insurance Program & Errors and omissions
The Playground Equipment Installation program is included in all U.S. NPCAI memberships.
This program from Western Heritage offers a deluxe set of features including:
- Non-auditable policy
- General Liability (occurrence form)
- Available Errors & Omissions Coverage for Playground Safety Inspectors
- Quick turnaround for certificates
- Competitive rates
- No deductibles
- $3,500 minimum premium
For more information regarding this insurance program please contact Steve Carraway at email@example.com or by phone at (765) 534-3152.
NPCAI Worker's compensation program
The NPCAI Worker's Compensation Program is included in all U.S. NPCAI memberships.
This program from Ascension Insurance Inc. is offered through a Fortune 100 carrier that has been protecting the financial future of American companies for over 200 years, and has been listed as one of Forbes Magazine's Most Reputable Companies (2008).
Applications are available by calling Ascension Insurance Agency at 1-800-482-3461 or by contacting Millie Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org.