NPCAI's Qualified Contractors Program
This program is designed to pre-qualify contractors to industry standards for their business operations. All participants fulfilling the program’s requirements receive exclusive permission to use the NPCAI Qualified Contractor emblem on printed material for company invoices, business cards, and letterhead.
To participate, a contractor must submit the following documentation:
- Current documentation for Certified Playground Safety Inspector (CPSI)
- Contractor's license for the states in which they operate
- Liability insurance (minimum $1,000,000 aggregate)
- Worker's compensation insurance as required by law in the contractor's state(s) of operation
- Verification for completing NPCAI's RISC program. (For more information on the RISC program, please click here.)